Pages

19 April 2015

Wide leg trousers and Adidas

Hey loves, hope you've had a lovely weekend! Mine couldn't have been better, as I spent the whole weekend in London with my fellow fashion loving friend Abbie. We spent Friday night catching up over Venezuelan food and cocktails- I'm not even sure what I ate but I do know it was one of the nicest things I have EVER eaten!!
The whole weekend was lovely and chilled, so this outfit was ideal- the Adidas T Shirt makes another appearance paired with my new love- this pair of wide leg trousers from H&M. Dreamy, aren't they?! My lovely boyfriend also turned up at my door with a pair of Adidas Superstars that morning (I knowww, I'm late on the bandwagon with these) and I can already tell these are going to be worn every. single. day. 











I hope you all had a lovely weekend and aren't suffering the Sunday Blues on quite the same scale as me this evening. 

Love love 
A xox









SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig