Pages

22 April 2015

A sunny day in East London...

Hey loves! I hope you're all having a good week and enjoying the sunshine! How much better does life feel (and music sound) when the sun has got his hat on?! 

Thought I'd share with you my outfit from Saturday, when I spent the most perfectly chilled day mooching around East London with Abbie. We started off at Hackney City Farm and then strolled up to Broadway market for a bite to eat and a Prosecco stop which was swiftly followed with another bottle of Prosecco on London Fields. It doesn't get much better than that does it?! 

I went with an all black (errythang) outfit in the form of my bargainous £7 H&M cropped trousers and a split side sleeveless top from New Look. My new uniform seem to be my River Island fringed jacket and of course, the Adidas Superstars. If you haven't bought these yet then 1) buy them, and 2) if you're a size 5 or smaller, get them from the Kids section. £15 cheaper and EXACTLY the same trainers. Crazy, eh?! 










Excuse the shameless tattoo shot at the end, I just love. it. so. much.
Two more days til the weekend guys, we can totally do this. 

Love love
A xox







SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig