Pages

9 April 2015

Nike Air Max


I hope you're all well and truly back in the swing of work- that Easter break feels like a lifetime away now don't you think?! 
Thought I'd share my outfit from Bank Holiday Monday- as the sun FINALLY decided to show it's face and I took the opportunity to get a dress on! 
I'd been waiting for an opportunity to pair a black midi dress with my Nikes and this tassled jacket since I dreamed the outfit up while scrolling Pinterest (am I the only one that does that!?)
This jacket was an absolute steal from Depop where a very lovely seller was selling it brand new and unworn for just £18- I had my eye on it when it was £65 in River Island!
Excuse my light reflecting legs. Come. On. Summer. 


















It feels like summer is well and truly on it's way, THANK THE LORD!! *hands in the air emoji* 

Love love
 A xoxo



SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig