Pages

12 March 2015

Vintage Adidas

If Instagram quotes have taught me anything, it's that a Sunday well spent brings a week of content! I spent last Sunday chilling with one of my good friends and having a wander round the local shops and seafront after THE most chilled week off.
I dusted off my Beyond Retro turban to save me from sea-hair and my trusty denim jacket from the Primark men's section! This Adidas T shirt was an amazing £4 in a charity shop and is one of my most treasured finds.It really is time to chuck these AA disco pants though, after 3 trusty years they definitely have seen better days. 












I'm so glad it's nearly the weekend again, although with two nights out planned I'm not sure this one will feel as chilled!

Love love A xox

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig