Pages

9 January 2015

Camel and Black...

So my first week back at work is done, anyone else find that a MASSIVE struggle?! Christ.
 
I thought I'd have a crazy Friday night and sit here with a cup of tea showing you one of my favourite outfits of the moment! (Yes, it's that coat again).   
Over-knee boots have been everywhere lately, and I hate to be THAT girl, but I got these Topshop beauts before the whole look became a bit overkill! They were a ridiculous £120, and if I'd known they'd be everywhere a few months later, I probably wouldn't have splurged. That being said, they're a classic style with a good heel height, and I love them just as much as the day I saw them on Cara in that damn Topshop campaign.
The bag is a Christmas voucher purchase (the furry tail added by moi!) - I thought it had a designer vibe about it and was only £40. Of course I'm wearing my bargainous Missguided camel coat again because...well, why the hell would I ever not wear this?!
                                                                                                                                          
 


 




 
How was your first week back in reality?
 
Have a great weekend loves! A xox

 

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig