Pages

2 January 2015

I do like to be beside the seaside...

 
I often forgot how lucky I am to live on the coast, so on a lunchtime catch up with my good friend Abbie we headed to a lovely little spot for a wander (heels not recommended).
 
I got this camel cocoon style coat from Missguided, and despite a tear on the pocket it's turning into my winter outfit staple. I'm debating going for pricier one next year as I think it's a pretty timeless look. This is actually the first time I've worn this Topshop hat- I spent ages in store trying it on in front of the mirror, and it's been sat unloved in my wardrobe ever since. Teamed with an all black outfit and a Moschino bag for a bit of a twist, I'm a big fan of this look! (The stumbling around in heels along the icy pebbles, not so much!)
 



 
What are your winter outfit staples?
 
A xx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig