Pages

19 January 2014

I'm a 90's chick...


                  




Last night I decided I could no longer be a slave to the January blues, and decided to go out with a couple of my friends. I was designated driver, but half the fun of going out for me is getting dressed up- so I took the opportunity take this little dress out on it's first outing. 
I got it for £10 in the Topshop sale a few months ago... it was one of those "I don't give a shit if I've only got £20 to last me til payday, I'm buying this and I will starve" purchases.
Teamed with this holographic clutch from Topshop (now in the ruddy sale, FYI), some strappy shoes, an ear cuff and some purple lipstick, it's like the 90's just threw up on me. And I love it. 




SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig