Pages

12 April 2015

My new obsession...


  These days the countdown to payday isn't filled with daydreams of Topshop and Zara, but instead of the bright aisles of Ikea and Home Sense. My name is Amy and I'm a homeware addict. 
I moved into a lovely flat with my best friend in January, and have had so much fun trying to make my bedroom look like something straight out of my pinterest boards. I'm not quite there yet, but thought I'd share with you some of my favourite finds so far. 


Beautiful Print: John Lewis, Chanel Print: Etsy

Fur throw: Tesco, Bed Covers: Ikea, Geo print cushion: Tesco, Palm Print cushion: Tesco, Chevron cushion: Tesco, Hello Sunshine cushion: Tesco, Triangle geo cushion: Primark 

Copper lamp: Homebase, Terrarium: M & S, Copper frame: Tiger

New York Print: John Lewis, Hexagonal shelves: Tiger

Pineapple candle holder: M & S, Eiffel Tower perfume bottle: Vintage, Skull: Dunelm Mill


Mirror: Ikea, Drawers: Ikea 

Deer ornament: TK Maxx, Skull candle: Primark, Eiffel tower ring holder: Paperchase, Gold Pot: Tiger, Cake stand: Tiger, Copper photo frames: Tiger, Acrylic make up holder: Home Sense
Lipstick holder: Home Sense, Brush holder/ candle holder: The Range, Copper frames: Tiger, Yankee Candle: Yankee 


I've linked as much as I can- I really have done my room on a budget- who needs Oliver Bonas when you have Tiger and Primark ay?!

Where do you like to go to pick up your home treasures?

Love love

A xoxo


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig