Pages

10 May 2015

Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice....

Hey loves, hope you've all had a lovely weekend! Mine began with a Friday afternoon purchase... from Dorothy Perkins of all places! I honestly can't remember the last time I bought anything from there. These striped trousers were in the window, and they were bought and in my bag within a matter of minutes. I love how they're wide legged but not too long, perfect for little short arses like me. Also an absolute bargain at £26! 
I headed up to London yesterday to visit one of my good friends, so I had the perfect opportunity to give them a début.














5:2 diet still going strong- well, apart from the 2 fasting days when I actually believe life isn't worth living. Ha!

Love love, 
A xoxox

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig