Pages

4 May 2015

Black and Gold

Is it really the end of the Bank Holiday weekend already?! I hope you all had a good one and have sufficiently nursed any hangovers!

 I spent Sunday night having drinks and food with some lovely friends, and as per usual I had the standard outfit panic beforehand. And, as per usual, it resulted in the fail-safe combination of all black, and PLENTY of gold. With the help of my trusty Topshop Alegra boots I managed to make a T shirt dress and cycling shorts a little bit dressier.
 I got these sunglasses in New Look for £5.99, and was made up when I found them- Identical to the Zara beauties I've been lusting after forever!







Can you tell I also bought a curling tong this weekend?! Obsessed!!
Enjoy your four day week and remember the next Bank Holiday is only a matter of weeks away!

Love love 

A xoxo

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig