Pages

4 July 2014

Denim, checks and lace....


No one loves a 'photo in front of a mirror before a night out' more than me, fact! This technically wasn't a night out, more a boozy daytime sesh that eventually turned into an evening thang. The best type.
It was a really warm day, so I dug out this denim badboy, which I got in Topshop a couple of years ago. I forgot how bum cheek skimming the playsuit is, so put a pair of lace cycling shorts on underneath and voila, bum cheek situation sorted. 
In the daytime I paired the playsuit with a checked shirt (a charity shop number, originally from Gap), and my white Converse high tops. 
When the evening came around I just took the shirt off, and swapped the converse for a pair of monochrome cut-out boots. 
This belt was such a good little find, costing me a bargainous £2.99 from New Look a little while back. 






Third post in a week... look at me go! 

A xxx
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Amy Wears It.... | All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig